Hyperledger is promoting enterprise grade, open source business blockchain software, on top of which anyone can create applications to meet cross-industry needs. This course is for individuals who want to understand Hyperledger, what it is and how it compares to other blockchain technologies. This course is curated for both nontechnical and technical audiences.
- No prior knowledge of blockchain technology is required
- Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to understand Hyperledger, what it is and how it compares to other blockchain technologies
- Developers who want to build blockchain applications using Hyperledger
Modules that will be covered are:
Module 1: Blockchain Introduction
- Understanding blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT)
- Explore permissioned and permissionless blockchains and their key characteristics
- Various components of distributed ledger technologies, including consensus algorithms and smart contracts
- High-level explanation of Hyperledger
Module 2: Introduction to Hyperledger Frameworks
- The differences between Hyperledger and permissionless blockchain technologies
- How Hyperledger leverages open standards and open governance to support business solutions
- Hyperledger frameworks such as Iroha, Sawtooth, Fabric, Indy and Burrow as well as modules such as Cello, Explorer and Composer
Each student will receive a light lunch, refreshments, a notepad & pen and a Certificate of Completion.
Please note: The course content is subject to change slightly.