Remotely onboard you clients through our online dashboard or API. Eliminate drop-off, combat fraud & be ensured of compliance.
Paper-based FICA is outdated, slow, frustrating & makes you highly susceptible to fraud. In addition to this, it creates a poor customer experience which is one of the greatest causes of drop-off during the application process. You should be able to offer your clients the ability to sign up instantly, at any time of the day, from anywhere in the world. DocFox automatically verifies client information and creates a rapid, easy and 100% FICA compliant experience.
Ensure Compliance. Combat Fraud. Win Over Customers.
Ryan got a taste for entrepreneurship at age 13 when he broke an incredibly obscure world record and created the largest canned food construction in aid of charity. He collected over 9 tons of food for 7 charities in Southern Africa while realising that if you have an idea , the difference between making it happen and just dreaming it is simply taking the first step. Ryan continued working in the social entrepreneurial space throughout high school as the Junior Mayor of Johannesburg; as well as being selected as a Global Teen Leader for the first Three Dot Dash Summit by the We Are Family Foundation in New York City.
Ryan started Gladi8, a fin-tech software business while studying Electrical Engineering. After graduating he went into Gladi8 full-time and sold bespoke software development to large financial services institutions such as Liberty, Barclays and Standard Bank. While working in this industry he spotted the need for a KYC (Know Your Customer) solution to ease the pain surrounding the need for clients to submit their identity and address documents in person when opening accounts.
Ryan has since focused the business on a single product, DocFox, which has been developed in partnership with an international law firm, Norton Rose Fulbright, to allow clients to effortlessly be on-boarded to financial service providers whilst offering better fraud prevention and guaranteed compliance. - Ex-management consultant from Grey Matter Thinking & Bain & Company - Social entrepreneur with experience running major national charity initiatives - Wits, B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
- Ex-managing partner of KPMG’s CEO Advisory Practice
- Consulted to all SA’s major banks on matters including risk, tax, finance processes, audit program redesign
- Lecturer to accounting honours and MBA students
- Wits, B.com (Legal) & Econ. honours; UCT, B.com (Acc.) & PG Dip Acc; CA & CFA
- Digital security consultant
- Experienced software developer
- Specialist in Ruby on Rails amongst other languages
- Wits, B.Eng.Sci. Biomedical Engineering & B.Sc.Information Engineering
- NRF Director in corporate & commercial litigation team
- Chairperson of Law Society of SA’s committee on AML legislation
- Appointed member of AML Advisory Council advising finance minister
- Recently advised a major bank on charges relating to KYC non-compliance. Criminal proceedings focused on Bank’s software system.
- NRF Director in alternate solutions business
- Specialist in banking & finance
- Vast experience in derivatives, structured. finance, leveraged finance, M&A & PE related transactions
- Admitted as an attorney in SA (1997) & as a Solicitor in England & Wales (2003)
- Extensive experience across Europe, Africa & Asia
Connect with DocFox
Norton Rose Fulbright 15 Alice Lane Sandton Johannesburg 2196